Learning Activities Update
Dear Fruit Street School Parents, Guardians, and Students:
We are very proud of our school community during the past two weeks. Thank you for all your efforts during these remote learning days!
As we think about the next few weeks, we would like to share the following plan about the distribution of new learning material and the return of completed work.
NEW LEARNING PLANS
- Given the rapidly changing dynamics of the COVID-19 guidelines, schools are going to limit the handling of student packets. Teachers will be sending updated learning materials in an email to students and parents on Friday, March 27th.
- Although the goal is to limit the handling and distribution of paper packets for the safety of all, we do understand that a paper copy may be necessary for some families due to extenuating circumstances.
- If you would like to request a paper copy of the new learning materials, please call the school office by Thursday at 3:30 p.m. We will prepare it for you and call you with a pick-up time.
- We understand that not all students work at the same pace, and that some will need more time to complete the work. If students need more time to complete the work from the first packet, that is OK! We’re proud of the work that students and families are doing together.
- At this time, please hold on to completed work. When state guidance allows, we will be providing drop off/collection dates, times, and locations.
- Please continue to communicate with your teachers!
We know that this is a new experience for everyone and we are always happy to assist. Please email teachers and/or call the school office at 941-6270 if we can help in any way.
Thanks again for all your effort and support!